How to improve the evidence for work participation?
Friday September 6th, 2019 at 09:30-18:00 an inaugural symposium is organized by the Amsterdam Satellite of Cochrane Work. The venue is in the Amsterdam Medical Center (Amsterdam UMC). This event is a prime learning and networking opportunity for all involved with research to improve the health and safety of workers.
Starting in May 2019, Cochrane Work has expanded by establishing a Satellite at the Coronel Institute of Occupational Health, Amsterdam UMC, at the Academic Medical Center. This Amsterdam Satellite focuses on work participation interventions and work participation outcomes.
We have presenters from several countries including contributions by Regina Kunz (Basel Switzerland), Jos Verbeek (Kuopio, Finland), Christopher Prinz (OECD), Han Anema (Amsterdam UMC), and Ute Bültmann (Groningen UMC).
Contributions will focus on topics including:
• Plans of the Amsterdam Satellite of Cochrane Work
• Collaboration between Cochrane Work and Insurance Medicine
• Is there a need for a Core Outcome Set for Work participation?
• Knowledge translation, blogs, infographics and storytelling to get you’re your message across
• What should Cochrane Work do better for guideline developers?
• What Cochrane Work evidence do policy makers need?
• What is the future of randomized trials of occupational health interventions?
Admission to the Symposium is free but participants have to register at https://amc.congrezzo.nl/sci/registration . The day starts at 09:30 and ends with music and drinks between 17:00-18:00.